Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dream come true

I watch a football friendly match of Liverpool F.C. last saturday,

I wonder....
is that considered a childhood dream come true?

Frankly, this is not my dream....
in fact, I never ever dream about it....

But that does not mean that I am not excited to be in Anfield.....

How could I dare to dream?
to step into Anfield and watch The Reds play in their own ground?

I really never think about it, and I never expect this could happen to me.

To meet Steven Gerrard?
to watch his heroic action?
to hear the Kopites sing 'Steve Gerrard Gerrard'?

I can only imagine the atmosphere in Anfield, for years....
I do not dare to dream....

But sometimes, you don't have to do anyting to reach your goal,
and you don't have suffer to gain something.....

It just come into your life and knock your door,
asking you to open up and go for it....

To watch a match in Anfield is like a fate for me,
it is my destiny....
seriously, I really think it is.

I did not pay any effort, or do anything to make my dream comes true.

Photobucket
This is the day!!!
8August 2009....

1 comment: