Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm with You

chatting with paiwah online, listening to Avril Lavigne's "I'm with You",
it makes me think about you....
yes, we talked about you,
my dear friend....

A friend of mine once told me, "you can have alot of good friends in your life, but never choose one to become your best friend"

But frankly, you are my best friend in my life....
because I know you are not going to betray me....never....ever....
A friend that understand me, a friend that can share interest with me....
It's been a while I didnt hear anything from you, I'm worry.

I knew you more than 10years,
we play together and talk dirty jokes together,
we get drunk together and chat at balcony for hours.

How are you doing?
We all miss you so much....
Everday I pray for you,
may God gives you strength and courage to walk through these fires and storms!!!

today is probably the first time that I'm gonna tell you,
I miss you....
this blog is specially dedicated to you,

Photobucket
August 2006....

Next, I must mention another good friend in this post.
Her name is Pui Yee, today is her 22nd birthday!!!

Hope she can find her sweetheart soon lar!!!
I always wish to see her paktor, because I know she is a good girl,
and I know she will be a good gf....

It's been longtime I didnt hang out with her already lor,
miss those moment we study together, shoot drama together and edit video together,
she is really a tough girl....with strong will and passion!

Well, she is my classrep in UK, so....
I'm gonna treat her very very very nice these few months, haha....

pui yee and me
i really sayang kawan ni....
Happy Birthday 2009!!!!

Anyway, enough for today lar,
if I continue to describe my emo feeling again,
it will definitely spoil my cool image!!!

My name is JT aka Dark Shadow,
good night....good luck....

1 comment: