Friday, January 15, 2010

husband and wife

I have seen a different picture this Wednesday,
my company send me to an assignment for the IPO underwriting signing ceremony of Homeritz Corporation.

Well, IPO underwriting basically is some sort of progress before a company want to be listed in Bursa.

Before I went to the ceremony,
I did some research about the company background,
and Im really impressed.

The company was established in 1997 at Muar,
founded by a husband and wife,
doing high-end home furniture business.

With only RM30,000 of capital,
they roll-out the small business in 1997,
the year when one of the worst economy crisis we have ever faced.

Nearly 100% of their product are exported to all around the world,
and today they wish to expand their business by listing in Bursa to gain recognition.

And the thing that impressed me the most is,
they were only educated until SRP and SPM level....

I mean,
this is simply incredible!

I didnt mean that people who are not highly educated will not success in their career,
but what Im saying is....

To come this far from 1997,
and to come this near from being listed in Bursa,

is really something huge,
something big,
something sensational,
something cheerful!!!

especially when these people is not highly educated but they have the guts to be innovative,
and always try their best to give QUALITY for customer.

It's all about loyalty,
that's the spirit I can see in this husband and wife.

I cant wait to see their company being listed on next month.
Surely I wish I can see them again, shake their hands and congrats them face-to-face.

They are our proud.
They show the true character of Chinese people.

Obviously,
they are very shy infront of the press,
they are not like that kinda Dato or Datin who are good in socialize,
they have no title,
but they have the spirit.

When I read the news exclusive about them at night before,
I cant wait to meet them.

And the next day I saw them,
I was so excited,
I duno why,
I felt so happy to see them,
it's like a big pleasure....

I feel proud for them really,
I wish them all the best in the future,
and I really hope that they can perform well inside and outside of the market.


Goodluck Mr and Mrs Chua!!!


Your story and fighting experience can be the best educational material for youngster nowadays,
to inspire them and to encourage them!!!


Surely I will pray for you guys....
You both remind me of the futuristic Szetoo Weiwen and her boyfriend (???) !


My name is J.T.
Good night, and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, every one can be success being CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE.
    like Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA.
    He is someone with amazing character also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bru, I believe u can success in future also....

    As long as you put heart and sincere in your job!

    ReplyDelete