Sunday, May 10, 2009

tears of child

when we talk about the relationship between a mother and a son (or daughter),
surely we remember the tears of joy and tears of dissapointment.

Mother can cry for her son, when he get a bronze trophy in the primary school story-telling competition.
This is what we called tears of joy.

Mother can cry for her son, when she found he skip classes for playing computer games at cyber cafe.
This is what we called
tears of dissapointment.

This kind of tears is something very normal, almost every mother experienced that.
I believe we as a child, we saw our mother cried for us before.

What about us?
we cried too, for foods, for toys, for shit.

There are two other kind of cries, and they can only be heard by one side.

First kind,
it can only be heard by your mum, but not yourself.

Guess what?
you cried when you were born.

You can never heard your own cried, but your mum can, and she did.
Think about how she felt, think about how much she loves you, think about how much she is willing to give you after she give birth to you and she heard your cried.

Second kind,
it can only be heard by yourself, but not your mum.

Guess what?
you cried when your mother pass away.

In this case, your mother can never heard your cried.


These two kind of tears,
show us the biggest contrast of feeling between our mum and ourselves.

One is heart-warming, another is heartbreaking.

Today is Mother's Day, I thanks my mum for everything.
and I thanks God too for giving me the best mum of the world.

Come on, let's wish our mother Happy Mother's Day!
I love you, Ma!!!

5 comments:

  1. ur post make me speechless.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel lucky to have the one who can celebrate with, thanks the one who suffer for hours to gave birth to you, feel glad to hear nags from her because you are still able to.

    I love you too ma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Ma...
    I need 30k to UK...
    repeat.. I love you Ma...

    ReplyDelete
  4. adui...I thought you said your mum's birthday was at 30th April....
    So late wan....not sincere also...
    Mother's Day also passed one week already!

    ReplyDelete