Tuesday, May 26, 2009

you'll never walk alone

liverpool FC rocks!!!
Liverpool, here I come!!!

About 10 years ago when I was still a boy,
I already like Liverpool FC so much and had become their loyal fans.

I never imagine I can go to Liverpool ten years later,
tomorow is the day....
this is the day!!!

28th May 2009!!!


Few days later, we shall meet our lecturer again....

emerson
Dr. Iqbal Akthar!!!

Oopss......wrong picture....
This is an Iqbal's look alike, Brazilian footballer--- Emerson!!!


Now, this is the real Dr.Iqbal
*
**
***
****
*****


iqbal
Dr. Iqbal Akthar!!!
(more handsome I guess)


*****
****
***
**
*

Allright, back to Liverpool FC....

08/09 season is Liverpool's best premier league performance ever in recent years.

--86 points, runner up--

77 Goals Scored,
Goal Difference 50+,
only beaten twice,

this is a figure Man.United did not reach....

Eventhough Benitez' men did not lift the trophy this year, but they definitely can raise their head up when they leave the pitch!!!

YNWA!!!
Shankly Gates, I can't wait to visit Anfield!!!

"You'll Never Walk Alone" is Liverpool FC's anthem since early 1960s.
There are alot of versions recorded by many famous singers, include Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, and The Three Tenors.

Gerry & The Pacemakers' version is my favourite....

But we all cannot denied that, Liverpool fans "Kopites" can sing better than all of them!!!
The massed chorus of Kop supporter is the best!!!

kop
Kop sing YNWA after victory against Chelsea in Champions League 2005 is one of the best massed chorus ever!!!


Today on, every breath I take when I reach Liverpool, YNWA will be played in my heart!!!
******************
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

******************

I'll never walk alone, we'll never walk alone!!!

Godspeed!!!




1 comment: