Wednesday, May 6, 2009

after 7 years

I can't really recall the last time I went to a family trip.
Melaka or Penang? I can't remember.....back to 7 years before I guess.

Last Thursday I went to Genting with family and cousins family, stay for just one night, celebrating my mum's birthday and my uncle's birthday.

It's a memorable night and day.
There were fireworks shown from 11.45PM until 12AM, as the next day is Labour Day.
We watched it from the view of hotel, the heights is nearly perfect!!!


~here are some pictures taken by me~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
everyone enjoy the show!!!


Photobucket
this small fellow tried to capture the breathtaking moment by pencil and paper.


Oh ya, not forget to mention, we stayed in Maxims Hotel, which is the most expensive hotel in Genting Highland.
Please don't ask me about the rates, I am not pretty sure.
But if I'm not mistaken, it is a Signature Suite.


If you asked me, I think the room and service of Maxims Hotel is even better than the 6stars Palace of the Golden Horses.
The environment is nice and comfortable, it is flexibly enough to make you feel like a home or keep you awake in a working mood.


So....let's start from the....
Toilet!!!


Photobucket
this is something very common nowadays, toilet bowl with the washer that can clean up your ass after you finish bombing Tokyo.

Photobucket
nice one.

Photobucket
bath tub and TV.

Photobucket
big mirror that allows you to watch yourself fully naked. (if you want)

Photobucket
TV speaker volume master and telephone.


Photobucket
As I said earlier, the room can be a nice working space too.

Photobucket
computer and internet connection are available.


Photobucket
Printing, unlimited ink and paper refills and free of charge.


Beside, you can grab some snacks or fruits whenever you want.
Chocolate bars, candies, fresh apples and pears.
But I heard lastime they provided more varies of choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*refreshments are not free of charge* (too bad!!!)


some other nice facilities provided....


Photobucket
plasma TV

Photobucket
DVD player with USB port

Photobucket
housewife needs.

Photobucket
mahjong set and mahjong table, but unfortunately....

Photobucket
*cash is not provided*


Basically that's all in the room.
So, here are some pictures to remind myself what have I done in this trip.


Photobucket
my uncle's birthday cake

Photobucket
love pearl for my mum

Photobucket
*sorry, you can't find any pearl in this picture*

Photobucket
two in one family!


Photobucket
supper at Pizza Factory, I prefer their 油炸鬼

Photobucket
cameo in Customer Service

Photobucket
pujuk my cousin tidor

Photobucket
gym and breakfast



and we saw 3 Lamborghini
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
lunch at VietNam House

Photobucket
the food and service are nice

Photobucket
I ordered Ice Coffee with Milk, this is what I got.

Photobucket
I stare at the cup of ice and the coffee bean, don't know what to do....

Photobucket
In the end, have to ask the waitress to help me.
*paiseh*


Photobucket
this is my lunch, beef salad and ice-coffee, perfect combo!!!

Photobucket
take my cousin for a car ride.

Photobucket
I miss old days.

Photobucket
satisfaction.

Photobucket
children can always reach happiness easily.

Photobucket
we all sayang him so much!!!


Photobucket
here we go!

Photobucket
hot jakuzzi

Photobucket
chasing around

Photobucket
fantastic posing

Photobucket
saw his dream car?

Photobucket
elephant ride

Photobucket]
inside the lift
p/s: this is a natural pose....


Photobucket
kids are sooooooo cuteeeeee....

Around 7PM, we were ready to go home!

Photobucket
skyway station crowded by people, waited for almost an hour!

Photobucket
firstime ever I take cable car at night, not bad la, but too many haze, no scenery to watch.


This is it, a memorable trip.
~30th April and 1st of May~

4 comments:

  1. wah really enjoylah you! okay when go UK please do a review of our hostel toilets and campus facilities also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh,aunty...actually....

    Life is not all about review and comment lar,
    tak kan we complain and criticize everything we watch or we use meh???

    haha....

    haiz...
    sometime, perhaps we shall learn how to appreciate what we have.

    like how I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just want to read people's journals without criticizing or analysing or commenting haih life is not fair. We all don't want to be judged yet we judge others. I appreciate you too and i miss all your funny moments haih :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bomb! =) damn syiok weii the suite!

    ReplyDelete