Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coffee Grand Slam

I like coffee,
triple grandslam mission is done.

Costa, Starbucks, Nero.

Drinking coffee in cafe is like a reward for myself.
Just want to appreciate what I have done, haha,
because if you did not appreciate what you have done, no one will.

Assignments deadline pressure is coming,
I can really feel it.

Coffee time is like a temporary escape from reality.
I dont know why, I really enjoy it much more than drinking alcoholic drinks,

most of the time I will think of alot of past and future when I drink alcoholic drinks,
I feel pessimistic.

Anyway, this is my Triple Grandslam coffee time's picture in Liverpool.



Costa Coffee, 3July 2009,
after submit our Representation assignment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Americano, variatons of Espresso



Starbucks Coffee, 10July 2009,
after submit our Hollywood and Genre essay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
a postcard for a friend that I really appreciate

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mocha Frappuccino



Nero Coffee, 21July 2009,
after finish our Media Business group presentation,
with Pui Yee and Chien Yi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Iced Americano, no close-up of the picture.
I prefer the hot Americano.

Photobucket
Iced Americano and THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment