Monday, July 27, 2009

Old Friend visit

I feel happy, I feel touched, when friend come to visit me, anywhere, anytime.

Can't describe my feeling.
It was so special you know, to meet a friend that you have known for a long time, in a foregin country.

My brother Kenneth, and a cute friend of mine Ah Mou came to visit me last few days,
feel so happy to see them.

They have been busy to spending their time to find their own friends too, I dun mind that frankly....
I am happy that I can treat them as a guest, lend them my bed, prepare breakfast and dinner for them.
I am really feel happy to do that.

Eventhou I cant hang out with both of them together on the same day, but still, I am happy that they can sacrifice one day for an old friend like me.

Glad to see you in Liverpool, UK!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ah Mou and JT at Albert Dock, Liverpool.



on sunday....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kenneth and JT at Hilbre, West Kirby.



Hope to see them again in Sheffield!!!

3 comments:

  1. why i feel like im thin dy..
    wahahaha..
    thx u for ur bed.. is so comfort..
    rmbr sheffield is waiting for u o..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama sama...adui...
    wish tat you were here!!!

    ReplyDelete