Sunday, July 5, 2009

technology idiot, MU fans

Yes, I am a technology idiot, I hate new technologies, because I just simply cannot adapt to it....

I got a phone, old Nokia phone, not that I dunwana buy a new phone you know, just....dun feelike changing....I hate to learn new things about technology....new device, new machine....all those shit....

Well, ofcourse I realize the importance of it....but sometime....I just lazy....
Perhaps in future I will try to use the new things, new handphone, new MP4, ya....maybe.....

Okay, Wimbledon 2009 is over, I never miss the Men's Single Final since 2004.
This is the first time I did not watch it, eventhough I am staying at UK now....

Mainly because I do not have any newspaper to read everyday....I mean....newsPAPER....the press....

I got a laptop with Internet access, but sometimes, I really dun understand, why cant I just read the news on the net???

Well, I just cant....I duno why....
Without newspaper, I am outdated, I duno wad is the latest sports news, I duno what is the latest football transfer rumours and confirmed deal.....and well....I duno what time is the Wimbledon Finals....

Anyway, I think Federer has just beat Roddick in the Final, I just check the result online, but dun have confidence to myself....I wish I didnt check wrongly for last year or 04 final result.....

You see, I really cannot trust myself for doing things online....even checking result....

Okay, two night ago I just found out Michael Owen has land to Man.United....haha....
I think many M.U. fans will be shock to hear the news....is he THE ONE to replace C.Ronaldo???
Or you got Karem Benzema????

Haha, let me be frank, Michael Owen career is almost over if he continue addicted to bet on horse racing.
He has a glass leg anyway, how many years has he took to recover his old injury???

MU fans used to laugh at him, but now...Owen is urs....so......you got any comment???

If you asked a MU fans, he will probably answer you, "Who cares? he is a free agent anyway..."

Haha, stop crying your heart out loud.... stop your lie....bloody fools....

Everyone know he is a time detonator, he could explode anytime....
It is danger to keep him in the squad, and damn, you need to pay him wages weekly.....

Now, you tell me, is Owen and United a perfect match???

haha, if he would land on Anfield again, MU fans will insult him and curse Liverpool like a freaking maniac....
But now, let's see how things go....

I know you wish Owen will score in Anfield again, haha, I would love to see that too, seriously....
you probably need a striker like him to take the revenge....

MU fans are probably the most ego fans in the world, I mean it...because they won too many trophy....

Seriously....they are the cream of the world at this moment....
Liverpool do not win any trophy in last year, but they deserved some respect, just like how I respect Manchester United!

but one thing for sure.....

M.U. fans need to learn some manners and respect to other people, same goes to Ronaldo!!!

4 comments:

  1. front part i langsung tak tau...tennis perhaps?
    Second part I know a bit, when z2 telling me this, then we laught at ourself because we're talking about football which we never did!
    The influence of bf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with what u say about Owen's shock move to ManU. but i think that's just prolly a way for him to continue his career in top-flight football, regardless of whether he'll be good or otherwise =/

    read this article from ESPNStar:
    http://www.espnstar.com/football/news/detail/item289981/Two-Fat-Men-&-A-Football/

    it's just like what they say, he'll be a fringe (Tevez-like) player if he's not good enough, or Ferguson will be praised for getting a free-agent. either way, i feel it's a no-one-will-lose situation.

    it'll be interesting to see how things develop between the sets of Kop fans and Devils when both REDS meet each other in the BPL =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, no offend to you by the way, no worry!

    I like MU and Liverpool rival, I wish they will never be friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, no offense taken ;)

    football rivalries are what football's about!

    ReplyDelete