Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Children in heaven

An adult in heaven might be different as an adult in the earth,

but I believe children in heaven is as same as the children in earth.

their smile, and their satisfaction, is as innocent and simple as they did in heaven or earth.



Just back from distributing Christmas present for children around Genting Klang.

I really appreciate SookTeng invitation because I can 'do something' today.



Well,it's not actually something sensational, but just something meaningful,

Yea, meaningful I say....

I cant really say this is the happiest day in my life, but atleast it was one the meaningful day in my life.

Happiest day in my life?

The day I was baptized?The day we depart from KLIA? the day we reach UK? the day I step into the holyground Anfield?the day I found that I have pass my Liverpool degree?Christmas Day?

Well, there are many I can simply mention, but meaningful things that I have done, I cant really say....

My pastor always say '人行善是本份,人行惡是本性'

It means that we as human, to do something good, something charity, is what we are suppose to do, it's our duty,it's our responsibility.

Which is why, there is NOTHING TO BE PROUD when you have done something good, because this is what you should do.

It's not something big or sensational.

I share this experience to you guys, not to tell you how kind or how good I am, but to tell you how much I thanks Lord for giving me this opportunity to help the others, if not help, atleast I share or gives happiness to the others.

Just some fruits for the adult and some cheap toys for the children. It doesnt really help them really, but when you see the smile and the joy in their face, you will know what 'happiness' really mean.

Monday's preach by Rev.Tong is a successful one, many people accept Lord Jesus as their saviour on that night.

Jesus said human live not for the food, but for the word of God.

But we as a Christian, if everyday only talk about gospel but never really do something for the society, people cant even settle down to listen gospel.

If the person is hungry and ask you for a bread, but you answer him 'You dont need food, you need Jesus'

Tell me, how would he react???

But ofcourse, back to the priority, I still think that gospel is more important than charity, because it saves our soul, not body.

We have distribute hundreds of Christmas present tonite and sing Christmas song until no voice justnow, we have seen many smile and joyful faces, deep inside their heart they appreciate us no matter who they are....

from Thailand, from Myanmar, from Indonesia, Indian, Chinese, Malays, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindis, Christians, old folks and children....everyone is happy....but who can really get the salvation in the end???

An old woman who get cancer ask us to pray for her, the moment we sing 'Holy Night' for her, I really feel touched and my tears dropped.

When you look at this kinda situation, tell me,would you even dare to feel proud of yourself for doing something good?

One should feel blessed that they can help others, instead of needing others to help them.

After all, I have learned that in fact, me myself is the one who gained the most tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment