Monday, December 28, 2009

Top 10 headlines 2009

2009 comes to an end,
these are the most stunning or sensational news that happen on me this year.

For me, this year is so happening,
it's like a roller-coaster ride.

People that know me well always say my life is interesting,
well I admit it is.

After all,
whether you like it or not,
I still want to say (the same old thing),
I thanks Lord for giving me my life, my family, my girlfriend, my friend, my job, my study, my cert, my experience....

No, no complain,
NO COMPLAIN AT ALL!!!

"Everything that happen to me is not perfect,
but I can learn someting from the incident" (JT,2009)

Don't ask me "So what?"

For me, thats the meaning of life,
to fix the problem from one to another.

And for the great things that happen to my life,
my respond is simple....

"That's a reward for myself after I have fixed my problem,
that's a bless from God" (JT,2009)

Look back to the sad things and great things that happen around you.
Then, you shall write a fantastic script for your own life.

Now, here we go:


Photobucket
1. Fired

Yes, it happen...
Until today, I still couldnt understand why....

I like production,
but it dissapoint me always....

There is no explanation,
I just get fired.

It gives me a huge impact seriously,
it's a painful lesson.

It hurt me badly,
it feels like shit.

But when I look back to this incident,
I have learn that 'you can only count to yourself (and God)' in the cruel reality.

NO PPL WILL GIVE YOU SYMPATHY,
they will only show you one.

And this is what I called 'fake people',
simple term to describe thiskinda jerk,

to tell you how pitty you are when he shows his bloody face infront of you,
but make jokes of you when he turn his face away.

and YOU think I dont know?

Anyhow, I will never give up!!!
I have learn how to fight back and stand up again....

This is my dream, and I dare to dream,
and I am proud to be a person who is able to dream.

One day in future,
I will be back....
to this field!!!

Photobucket
2. My uncle pass away

It's a really sad news, but well, I didnt feel much at the beginning, I was stunned.
I was playing computer, my mum told me after she receive the sms.

She tell me in a direct and simple sentence, calm and soft.
I keep silent for minutes, clicking the mouse infront of the computer desktop for no purpose,
I dont know what Im doing,
I just....click the mouse....

He was a great man,
and he loves football.

If he is still alive,
I will buy him a football jersey. ( I wish)
But it will never happen.

Most of the time, when a person pass away,
his friend will speak how good the person is, and how close they were.

But for me,
I am regret that I didnt talk much with him since I was a teenager.

We were close when I was small, but we didnt talk much once I grow up.
Ya, that's my fuckin attitude, I just....dont know how to communicate with family.

His death change me alot seriously,
I appreciate my family more than ever before....

I am not a good son or a good brother,
but atleast today I tried.

Lesson: LOVE YOUR FAMILY, that's a simple message, often boring for many.

now it remind me of my best friend's dad had also pass away at the beginning of this year,
it was a tough moment for him I knew,
but I see how he become mature and stronger because of this.
JIA YOU, bru!!!

Photobucket
3. Drama shooting

The third short-film directed by me,
but I always said,
this is our production.

I never like to tell people I am the director of this short-film,
only when people ask.

I always tell people this is the short-film 'played' by me and my friend.
Yes, we are playing, yet we are learning.

It was a fantastic experience, these are the people I enjoy working the most.
Since our college production, I have always wanted to work with these fellas,
for me they are simply the best!!!

They have passion,
they have the heart,
they have patience,
and most important~~~they have dream~~~

No matter how many difficulties we have been go thru,
we success to wrap the shooting,
which is a good thing.

I really miss the moment Derique, Weisin and me discuss script together.
It was so fun and memorable!!!
That's the time I can dream the most beyond limit.

Post-production is now temporary stop,
everyone is busy cari-makan now,
guess we gotta be patient at this moment,
as long as we keep the passion and faith I believe nothing can stop us.


Photobucket
4. Depart from KLIA

It's like a dream, like it had just happen yesterday, I still can feel it.

This was a great night in my life.

This is the moment my family feel proud of me.

and this is the reason why I thanks Lord and my family.

I am going to UK.



Photobucket

5. Failed my reading log

I failed my first paper in UK, it was so sad.

I was so dissapointed to myself.

Until today, I still canot see any reason why I failed.

This is the moment I have learn that this world is not fair.

If a copy cat can pass the paper and feel proud of himself, what makes me deserve to fail this paper?

and the worst thing is about the lecturer, he sucks, and his followers are even sucker!!!

Don't mad on me, this is my blog, I can write anything I like, and you're in the wrong place if you get offended.

Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas (Aiyin, 2009)

I didnt say a name.

Photobucket
6. Memories in Liverpool

I cant believe it.

Until today I still cant believe it.

I was there, in Liverpool.

The homeground city of my favourite football club, Liverpool FC.

How many people can have this kinda experience?

I feel proud of myself for being a Kop fans (don't boo on me Munyi),

it's truly amazing experience to be there for 3months!!!!

3months....can you believe it?

I can't....

That's the feeling Manchester United fans canot understand....(don't boo on me Szetoo and weixiang), but lets imagine if you guys were studying in Manchester, how fantastic it would be right??? that's what Im talkin about.

Photobucket

7. EUROPE TRIP and Backpacker's dream

8 countries in Europe Trip, another 2 in backpacking trip.

What can I ask more?

Many people save money for their entire life, only for this....

but me? I am lucky enough to be there when I am still young.

Thats the thing people can really jealous on me, but still, I say 'Hallelujah' to the Lord.

Anyway, Derique and Weisin really add alot of colour in my life this year. Thanks.

Photobucket

8. First anniversary with Raisin

Talked about jealousity, I am proud to have Raisin.

Yes, people can jealous on me because in fact Weisin is a fantastic girl who cares about me and taking good care of me all this while.

1st anniversary meant alot for us, especially her.

27/10/09

This is gotta be one of the most memorable day for me in 2009.

Thanks dear, I love you!

Photobucket

9. TARCollege Graduation

Rich people always say TARC is a lousy college, I wont argue with them.

I am not proud to be a TARcian.

But for these kinda ego people, my reply is simple....

'We as the student of TARC use our full strength to get the certificate, for not letting our parents dissapointing, after they have invested all their life-savings on us.'

We feel proud of ourselves, we feel proud of our parents.

But what have you done?

I have seen alot of rich girl and rich boy still living for no direction,

rich people study in expensive college so what?

these kinda people will never understand the feeling of achieving something.

I called them 'sad people'.

Now I am graduate,

GLORY TO THE LORD,

not myself....not myself....

I am nothing without Him.

Photobucket

10. New Chapter

I am a business news reporter now,

still belajar sambil bekerja,

I like my job,

seriously.

CEO of an organization can make alot of money in a single minute,

but how many chances do you have to listen to his lesson for 30minutes to 1hour, free of charge?

Yes, sometime press conference is like a tuition class, he is the teacher and I am the student.

Let's imagine, I am asking him question and he shall answer me back.

How many people have this kinda learning opportunity?

I really learned alot, business news sounds boring but actualy it is not.

I start to like it.

But still, some of the company leaders are dumbhead, it's a waste of time to talk with them.

Whatsoever, it is still interesting to interview them.

Maybank CEO Wahid is the first person I interviewed, he is nice, yes he is.

Atleast my first interview question as the identity of a news reporter, wasnt reject by the interviewee.

I cant wait for the new challenge.

I'm gonna explode, I'm moving on.....

Here I come 2010!!!

1 comment: