Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Guiding Star

Christmas Gospel Rally 2009
"The Guiding Star"

Date: 14/12/09 (Monday)
Time: 8pm
Venue: PGRM
Speaker: Rev. Tong



2years ago, he exposed a hidden meaning inside the story of "Saviour in the Manger"

When the Child is born,
God only inform 5 parties,

1. Gabriel, the Archangel
2. Virgin Mary
3.Joseph, Mary's husband

Gabriel knew the saviour would be born, because God want this Archangel to inform Mary earlier.
Mary need to know this news so that she can prepare herself.
And ofcourse, Joseph need to know earlier so that he wont misunderstand that Mary have sexual intercourse with other man.

The fourth and fifth one are simply amazing!!!

4. The Three Wisemen from East
5. The Shepherds

Why God inform them???
but not Jews? not Western people? not rich people???

Because salvation is for everyone, even include the poor man, and the people all around the world!!!



1year ago, he explain why Jesus is born from the body of woman.

Because Adam was neither made from man or woman.
Eve was made from a man but not a woman.
We as the son or daughter of Adam and Eve, born from the body of man and woman.

We are all sinners,
so there was this brilliant plan by God to let baby Jesus born from Virgin Mary,
He doesnt carry any original sin, and He did not commited any sin in His entire life.




I wonder what can I learn this year,
Bible is not as easy as you thought, but it is not as difficult as you can thought too.

Who cares about salvation nowadays?
who cares about Jesus?
who cares about perish and burnin in hell?

Today, a friend tell me directly,
'I dunwan go church la'

honest enough, fair enough....

Satan and the demons are winning at this moment....
and that's a fact.

What can I do and what can I say to encourage my friends to listen gospel?
I seriously dont know....

For me, its all up to God,
He will prepare the amount of people being chosen,
and when the amount is enough,
I believe armageddon will come very soon.

Few years back when I was doing my assignment with a group of classmate,
I heard how they talk and discuss about Christianity.

An ego girl speak loudly,
"Duh, what Jesus, what salvation, what perish, I dun believe in such thing la, wonder why all my friends behave like tat after they come back from UK"

She keeps talking like she knew alot, and all of my friends did respond to her and join this interesting topic.
I remain silent.....

But one year later,
Wei Sin, Wei Xiang, and Fong Way joined me at Rev.Tong Gospel Rally in 2008.

This girl,
she was not there....

If she was there, she should have watch at this 'picture' by her own eyes....
How God frame 3of them together in His miracle....

She talks alot that day on one year before, and I didnt say a word....
But sometimes, when God work by Himself, He do not even need to talk alot of crap with you....

Although none 3of them are Christian yet, but atleast they have the bless to listen to gospel....
to listen the word of God, which many people do not even have to chance to listen....

I tried to invite many people lastyear, many ppl had attend, and I am so touched to see that...
Wonder what will happen this year, I really hope all of my beloved friend will attend....

Because everyone need salvation!

Many people might avoid me at this period, but trust me, I am okay!!!
It's a pretty normal situation, because people hate preaching, I used to hate it too....

But sometimes, all we need to do is pray,

if a person has a heart to attend,
a simple invitation can make he/she move.

but if a person doesnt,
no matter how hard you try aso waste effort.

I only asked FongWay once lastyear,
two simple SMS and she say OK....

Anyway, kindly remind you guyz, all my friends, and whom who had read my blog today, I really wish to see you on next monday!!!

Lastly, May God Bless you,
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment