Monday, February 15, 2010

lonely Double Happiness

this year so call 'Double Happiness' mah,
Chinese New Year CHOR YAT and Valentine's Day together,
but I can say frankly,
I never feel so boring and lonely in CNY.

Family is heading to Thailand,
girlfriend balik kampong to Ipoh,
friends all busy thiz and busy that.

I never feel so lonely really.
Most of the time,
I can find this bunch of fren when that bunch of fren is not there,
and that bunch of fren when this bunch of fren is not here.

But this year,
hmm.....
it's pretty sad huh....

Well I guess we all hv grow up aye?
Yesterday we were talking about having gathering this and that,
CNY must come out meet up and LOU SANG together.

But today we are talking about go back hometownsss,
not only our own hometown,
and also our love partner's hometown, if not, it's their house.

We are all looking forward to a new life,
new friend, and the love one that you probably gonna spend your rest of the life with.
They are more important for you isnt ?

I mean,
I am not complaining like a child la,
but seriously I feel so uncomfortable for the change this year,
since we start working already.

Life is short,
we all should only spend time for the one who deserve it right?
There is no point for visiting a friend that he/she has no longer close to you wasnt it?

Perhaps when we were stil a kids we always think about angpao angpao,
but I guess today the true meaning of visiting a friend and relatives are much more important than the angpao huh?

What is the point of getting alot of angpao's from a friend's parent while your relationship with your friend is not good anymore?
Can you feel the joy?
Can you feel the happiness?
and do you really think that this angpao money can make you richer?

Seriously,
I know I shouldnt say this kinda things in CNY,
you know Chinese ppl always like to hear good things in CNY,
they are fake, they are stupid, they like to get self-comfort,
the person who say the wishes doesnt really mean it but the person who hear it simply can't resist it.

That's the problem of Chinese culture,
Christmas bring peace and Hari Raya bring forgiveness,
personally I think these occasions are much more meaningful wasnt it?

But my point here is,
is not to criticize CNY,
and I am proud to be a Chinese ofcourse,

but the thing is,
when we keep on doing same things and saying same wishes every year,
repeat and repeat,
we are celebrating the CNY for the sake of CNY,
what a waste really.

In the end,
we might forget the true meaning of CNY and visiting friends/family house.

Everytime we celebrate A Chinese New Year,
we tends to hope that good things will come in the 365days ahead,
but we already forget that the previous 365days has already lost in space.

I wish I didnt spoil the CNY mood,
but when you are seeing less old faces and more new faces during the family reunion,
you knew you are getting older and your elder relatives are leavin you....year by year....

In the case like that,
are you still in mood to wish your relatives 'Gong Xi Fatt Chai' while you didnt mean it?

No comments:

Post a Comment