Monday, May 24, 2010

El Nino's future

When the players salute Anfield crowd in the last Liverpool home game this season,
Torres looks like a leaving man.

And I think to myself,

'thanks Liverpool, thanks Anfield, thanks Carlsberg, thanks Kop, thanks Chelsea fans' applause, and if Torres you would leave this summer I wont hate you'

Yes, it has been a heavy speculation and rumours saying that Torres could leave Anfield this summer after Liverpool failed to qualify Champions League.

For me, I always remain calm when I heard and read about this kinda negative news, whether it is true or not I always tell myself, as a fans, I cant do anything.

It is very understandable once a big team went thru a terrible season, their best players would slided into the transfer rumours.

But if Torres would leave, I wont blame him, definitely.
He is such a genius, and he is so talented, the most danger weapon ever since Gabriel Batistuta.

22goals in 33games, his productivity in such underdog situation and injury-plagued season is terrifying indeed.

In terms of percentage (22divide33, do your math), I bet Drogba and Rooney cant do that.

Which is why, everyone is talking about how high possibility is Torres could leave, because that would translate to a great news for Liverpool rival.

Chelsea seems impossible to get Torres, then the media start switching the focus to Spanish football, they just simply get excited just like their readers do.

As a fans, I cant make a clear statement for him and say, 'Torres wont leave'
But ofcourse, no ppl in Anfield want him to leave.

In fact, Liverpool owe him a huge apology for not being able to qualify in Champions League next season, I mean he came all the way from Madrid to Merseyside just because he want to play in a top-tier competition.

3years wait, but no one single-trophy he can lift.

The moment Athletico Madrid win the Europa League, I am sure Torres can imagine 'what would happen to me if I were still in Madrid'.

Let's think in a rational way, Torres could be leaving this summer, no joke.
Everyone can have their own choice, to pursue for their dream.

But nobody know what will happen in Anfield next season.
When Liverpool was crowned as the Cream of Europe in 2005, they also just went thru some silverware drought season.

This is the time for Torres to decide, and to show his commitment.
Most importantly, his patience.

Liverpool has been a weaker side in Premier League for the last 20years but they are always great in playing cup tie.
I am sure Torres would achieve something if he stay.

But still, if he leave, I wont blame him.
I wish him good luck, but please dont let me see him wearing the Blue Shirt, it's gotta be heartbreaking.

'Sorry Torres, we let you down.
Your goal-scoring record and effort proved that you shouldnt get the blame for this terrible season.'

After all, Torres never say that he is leaving anyway,
that's a fact.

So, media speculation to excite our Malaysian Man.U fans is undoubtful.
The intention of feeding and the willingness of getting fed are two inconvenient truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment