Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let's going back to the start

'I am going back to the start'


Everytime I heard Coldplay sang this part,
I would think about those days in Liverpool.

Today is 28th May, such an emotional day for me, seriously,
just as how I felt last year in the same day.

Not because this is the day Manchester United were defeated by Barcelona in the Champions League Final, but this is the day me and my friends are ready to depart to Liverpool.

~28May2009~
This is the day we all should remember,
this is the day we made history.

Yeah!!!

How I wish I can go back to the start,
even if I knew that I have to suffer so much for the assignment loads,
I don't mind, because I am sure it is worth.

My memory in Liverpool is priceless,
no one can take that away from me,
it's in my heart.

Even if I have the chance to go back Liverpool one day in future,
I am sure the feeling is different and those days in Liverpool....it will never ever happen again.

Everyone tell me to look forward, yes I did,
but those days in Liverpool still never fade away, because I can't let go.

I have decided not to let go,
I have decided to become a person that doesnt move forward,
because of Liverpool.

Because I want to remember.
It's bittersweeet, and I like that.

No matter how suffer everytime I think back,
I still never regret for not letting it go.

Memory is cruel, especially those which is special.
It makes you remember, no matter good or bad,
that's the suffering part.

But memory also start fading away day by day,
and if you don't make yourself remember that,
it could disappear in the near future,
and that's another suffering part.

Whatsoever,
as I mentioned earlier,
I have decided not to let go and continue suffering,
because I am sure I wont regret.

The biggest lost in one life,
is not wasting your time to keep thinking about these old days,
but instead it's you yourself who tend to forget these old days.

Today onwards,
I will start writing Today's history in my blog,
particularly on what happened to me in UK 365days ago.

And now,
the time is 3am++,
365days ago I guess I am packing up my luggage thiz and that,
checking my mobile charger and battery all these stuff,
most important is Passport and Banker Draft and LJMU offer letter, some British pound in cash ofcourse.

I can't sleep on 365days ago,
I can't sleep tonight either.

The difference is,
I was so anticipate towards the UK journey with hope and excitement,
and I am so so so 'XXXXX' (out of my words to describe my feeling) right now.

Oh God,
dear God....

2 comments:

  1. hahahhaha..dun like tat la..faster go n grab a flight tix la..haihz...count me in too..sobz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lastime no time blog, busy do asignment, so now try to flashback lor.

    But have to accept the fact also lar, now working is more important, go back Liverpool this idea, I dont think it will happen so soon to me.

    ReplyDelete