Saturday, May 29, 2010

welcome to Liverpool

SymphonyNo.7 in A Major, Allegretto by Beethoven,
absolutely masterpiece.

It create my own atmosphere on the plane,
it build another space for my mind.

Ironically this music was used by the disaster movie 'Knowing',
not to forget the long-take plane crash scene.

Ok, after another 7hours,
served with breakfast and coffee,
here we are in UK.

It was Weixiang who sit beside me in the Abu Dhabi flight to Manchester.
While we are on the sky of Manchester,
I remembered he hand me his camera and said,
'Wei, take some photos for me'.


Photobucket
Here we are, UK, so anticipated liao


After being stucked in airport imigration for hours,
finally we can exit Manchester Airport and we saw LJMU staff are waiting.

Bopet and Weisin wanted to go to toilet,
me and Hsien waiting.

LJMU staff urge us to move,
but we told them we have to wait for someone else.

Everybody is waiting for someone isnt it?

First thing I see in UK,
a young couple were kissing and hugging like nothing happen.

Ofcoz that doesnt shock me la,
but still,
I can start to feel UK already.

Goin out the airport and put in our luggage into the bus,
now I can breath the air in UK.

But damn, the weather is so so hot man,
not like what I imagine lor,
finished my Snicker's bar I bought in KLIA,
take off my jacket,
go into the bus.

But the driver didnt turn on the engine,
go green and energy-savin in UK huh?

So hot, so uncomfortable, cant breath.

Whatsover, on our way to Liverpool,
the scenery is so beautiful.

Green grass, sheep, farms.
Hmm....typical UK highway scenery in fact,
but the firstime is like....you know....
keep snapping photos thiz and that.

Exit from the highway, we are reaching Liverpool soon,
and we saw....

Photobucket
never see this in my whole life,
this is special, this is UK.


OK, reach Liverpool liao~~~
I remembered Elaine said 'Welcome to Liverpool',
and I saw a huge banner written '08 European Capital of Culture'.

This is it, this is the moment.
I am here in Liverpool, finally!!!


Allright,
I think that's all for tonight,
and in the next post I'm gonna flashback to our memorable hostel,
'Atlantic Point'.

Today's history of Liverpool to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment